RSS

STUPIDITY MESSAGING

Okay so I was really into my studying. I almost forgot about everyone and my Facebook. I was so into my world but at times he popped in my head, well occassionally...okay I think all of the time except when I'm into Saunders. Then my heart skipped a beat but I tried to get back to my reading but couldn't contain myself so I decided to text my friend while studying. I told her that I really was in love with him and I asked how she was doing. Of course I was thinking of him that when I sent the message I unknowingly clicked his number! I didn't realize what I had done until I received a message from him telling me that it was a wrong send and of course he was curious he kept bugging me how this guy is that I am so in love with. I wasn't ready! I had no plans of telling him! But my friend told me to tell him since I've already leaked the hint myself. So I did what she told me. He replied like he didn't know but I knew he was pretending to be surprised. I was really obvious anyway and it made me really sucky -_-. He told me not to be shy and it's not like I'm 'others'. I really didn't want to text much because I was still having skipping heartbeat so I had to say goodnight and I definitely got panda eyes O.O

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 annotations:

hanalgesic said...

BADTRIP. alam mo bang may comment na ako sa lahat ng entry mo, hindi pala nassave dahil kailangan iverify ang account ko?! anyway. uulitin ko na lang yung comment ko dito kasi dito pinaka may sense

POTA. ang GAGO mo!!! at hindi ka nakatulog? parang baliktad. diba relief na nasabi mo? hahahaha! eto try mo baka makatulong. say to yourself, "i will fail the boards if i think about you no less than a minute more than 5 times a day." pero hindi masyadong effective sakin kay docG hehehe baka sayo gumana.

Archangel said...

ahaha gingago mo n ako ngayon ah hahaha well i dont want to fail the second time so ayoko ng isipin un noh hahaha pero salamat dahil dapat tlga minumura mo ako eh..mas close tingnan hahahaha

Post a Comment