RSS

50 Ugly Truths About Me

1. When I say "Okay lang" it really doesn't mean it's okay, just so you can be satisfied and keep quiet

2. I really don't like it when they say I'm fat. I'm really trying hard you know!

3. I'm not really NBSB

4. I'm not really a good person. My thoughts can prove it

5. I liked our neighbors and since my parents weren't home I was left with my brother and I told my neighbors we didn't know where our parents were so we wanted to go with them. My parents thought it was funny when I just met them the day before that.

6. Karma scares me, like really really scares me.

7. Girls can turn me on too

8. WHen I was a kid I thought everything that I watched on TV were real-life experiences.

9. If I don't know something they talk about I don't ask, I just act like I know it too and laugh along with them. Prideful

10. I daydream a lot, like 24/7 even when I'm asleep.

11. I love danger.

12. I smile because I always think about things but then I know it's creepy. I mean you see someone who's alone staring at space and smiling, wouldn't that freak you out?

13. WHen I was little I slept overnight at a friend's house and I wet myself and since his sister's small I had to wear his brief.

14. I hate it when we go to the store and a friend asks me magkano to? I don't even work there!

15. I ate ice cream that fell on the ground.

16. I stole stickers from a shop

17. I swear when I tell a story or when there's something wrong, but only when people around me swear too and except if ever a crush is present.

18. I have hirsutism.....ahahaha!

19. I'm allergic to hot, good-looking men. When they get a meter close I have to walk away

20. I tend to like people easily

21. I'm a crybaby. When my mother says I'm stupid I cry secretly but in public, I'm numb

22. I don't really like nursing. I was just too lazy to find an appropriate course for me.

23. I drowned a wounded bird in a pail of water and told my mom I was giving it a bath

24. People say I'm not fat-fat but when I look at the photos, it says the opposite. I wonder who's telling the truth.

25. I thought of becoming a dermatologist but then I think it's better to just think about it.

26. I don't like my butt. It's too....big

27. I love Indian accents haha. Especially when I dial the wrong number. "Did you kick my dog?"

28. I liked Korean looking guys before. But after teaching at a Korean center, I started liking the American type

29. When I was little I woke up in the middle of the night, went to the kitchen, took a frying pan, went back to bed and slept with it beside me

30. I want to have a baby but I don't like having my perineum cut

31. The first thing I look at in a guy is his butt ~_^

32. The second thing...his shoes.

33. I hate it when I want to buy clothes, my mom always have to be against my taste. I hate it more when she's the one paying

34. Many say that if I were a guy I'd be totally hot. Meaning that I'm a girl I guess I'm not so hot

35. I don't like talking to patients. I rather just be asked to do things than interview them

36. I'm so obvious when I'm in love.

37. I like it when people praise me. I gets stuck in my head for days

38. I'm really really sweet. I spoil people who are very special

39. I'm a sleepy person. I wake up but then after 30 mins I'm sleepy again

40. I don't like people who speak English...and try hard

41. I hated one situation when I said that 10 rows of chairs are for the students and I counted it thrice and explained it to a parent but then he said "Bilangin mo nga ulit" in a way that he was expecting me to be wrong and I counted and I said "10 lang po tlga"

42. I like to kill when I just met someone and at the end of the day he sends me msgs with muah at the end

43. I can't wait to give my love to someone

44. When I buy a book I read the back cover then the ending.

45.I always leave things to be done for tomorrow

46. Jason Statham! Damn I am loving every bit of his body

47.When I like someone I let him know by letting others do the job of embarrassing me intentionally

48. I'm really really really madamot when it comes to food

49. I practice making my voice sound like Pink. I love the hoarse tune

50. Kaliwali. I always say that when I feel I'm going to mess up. And I end up messing up all day

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 annotations:

Post a Comment