RSS

Just A Name

He started calling me something. It was the best pet name he's given me. It started when my friend and I went to his dorm. My friend kept teasing us so we decided to play along, teaming up against but then the teasing ends up with me being squished by the two of them. We acted like we had a secret relationship though it really didn't mean anything. Then I was surprised because I thought we would only call each other 'that' when it was just the 3 of us. I was walking down the hallway and he calls me 'that'. I was surprised and I could feel my cheeks burning. I was not ready for that. Not really expected it.


But I didn't call him the same thing. I felt awkward and weird. Like mushy all around. I used other names. We have a lot of names for each other. But he sticked to 'that'. I never really got over it and I even the loved the way he uses 'that' to call me.

The results weren't out yet so I still got to have loads of fun. We had a batch party and he was the organizer at this 'Manor'. I was unsure because it was raining hard and I had no idea how to get there. Good thing the rain stopped and my brother was so good he offered to drop me there :) So we partied all night. Of course I got to dance with him, arm around my waist and...shit, I hate being lovey dovey. Well we were just having fun. He had to entertain his guests so we didn't really get to spend time together. Definitely the night's gotta end. It was 4AM and I was still dancing when this guy got a hold of me and turned me around making me face him. Said his name was Kevin. Looking good like Italiano. He wanted me to join him at their table but I said I prefer the dance floor. He asked for my number and I turned him down. Tsk, he really looked good and I loved his accent. I didn't want him to see that but he did see that I guy was talking to me. He calls me 'that' in front of others but with his brothers he calls me 'this'. BUMMER. He even made me entertain his brother. Cool and I had fun with him haha cute even. Then we were about to get home and he asked me if I enjoyed the night and I really did have fun. He said he'd pay me back some other time because he really didn't get to entertain me. But still, I enjoyed more than enough. :D

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 annotations:

hanalgesic said...

puro ivan? hahaha. mas gwapo talaga yung kuya niya.

Archangel said...

amp ka wag ka nmn magbanggit ng pangalan diba hahaa wala nga akong linalagay eh hahaha nakita mo nga wlang info na nagllead skin tpos pic ko nakatalikod hahahha

Post a Comment