RSS

Karma Fudge Off!

Karma really knows where to hit you. And the moment it bites you, damn I get so frustrated and stressed out even though I know that there's nothing to worry about especially if you still have to do it tomorrow.


My brother and I went to church at 6PM. There were a lot of people as usual since the Phils. is such a religious country. I don't know why but I know I should have listened yet I preferred to wander my mind off to lover's lane. I am really regretting not listening to God while he was talking to me.

I talked to my mom a little later after we arrived home and at first she was asking us how we were doing. I was planning not to go to PNA tomorrow since the house was such a mess and I wanted to do some general cleaning. But my mom said that I should hurry up and go there and that my dad will get angry. That's the first stress; that they want me to HURRY up. I'm just beginning. I'm just entering the WORK LIFE and they want me to HURRY UP! It just pisses me off! I'm not a robot or Ms. Perfect. I have to touch things and look at them for a long time so I can get used to them and they want me to do it the fast way. Second, I told my mom I was going to commute to PNA but noooo. She was too worried about me that something might happen to me and that my brother should drop me their. The 2nd stress: My brother needs to go to work in a far far place called McKinley or whatever it is. And I need to learn how to get there. So my mother and brother argued then my mom decided that I should just take my Red Cross training at City Hall which is closer. Third, I know Pedro Gil and PGH but I don't know if it's Taft already or what. I can take the bus and then go to Taft but I wouldn't know if it's already Taft because I rarely go there. It's not in my area and that's the 3rd stress. But I thought of an idea. Why don't I just call PNA tomorrow and ask them about it? I don't have to go there then. But there was this mail thingy where you can just send an e-mail to them so I sent one. The problem is, which is stress 4: I couldn't access my e-add because yahoo is crashing and loads so freaking slow! And I even asked my trustworthy friend to help but we failed miserably. Oh no I FAILED again xD It seems that I am getting good at this. Somehow I started having this feeling that I wanted to cry but then I realized, cry about what?! It would be too childish so I just prayed and said sorry for not listening and that I was sorry for acting like what I did towards my mom and that I should remain cheerful and optimistic like my classmate, Lee. And after that, I felt better than ever!

Thank you Lord for making me a strong woman....well physically and spiritually haha! And now I have nothing to worry and I have learned my lesson. I shall not imagine while I am in church. Bow!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 annotations:

Post a Comment