RSS

Girl Confessions

1. What is your name?

-Angel
2. Do you enjoy drama?
-No it totally sucks
3. Are you a girly girl?:
-Sometimes
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
-My mom
5. Small or large purses?
-Large
6. Are you short?
-Y.E.S.
7. Do you like somebody?
-A little yes.
8. What would you do if someone smacked your butt?
-I'd pluck that someone's eyeballs
9. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
-Yes I really really do
10. Do you dress up on Halloween?
-If you're talking about with prize money then definitely
11. Are you double jointed?
-Am I what?
12. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
-The bathroom
13. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
-Yes
15. Do you call anybody by their last name?
-A lot of anybodies
16. How many guys will read this just because it says “Girl Confessions”?
-Anyone curious about me
“X” Marks the Spot:

[x] I do wear make up
[ ] I have cried at a movie theater.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
[x] I get jealous.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is sexy.
[x] I love to laugh.

[ ] I like death/grind/black metal.
[ ] I like rap.
[ ] I like country
[x] I carry a purse.
[x] I’d be lost without my computer.
[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
[ ] I own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] I own a boy band CD.
[x] I get bored watching football.
[ ] I’ve never been called a spoiled brat.
[x] Guys are confusing.
[ ] I’ve been called a bad influence.
[ ] I have/had a piercing other than my ears.

17. What color is your bra that your wearing?

-Right now? braless

18. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?:

-Dark. I think it's sexy

19. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?

-2 weeks ago but not now

20. Do you have a best friend(s)?

-Yes, countable

21. Have you ever had your heart broken?

-yeaaaahhh

22. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?

-Nope

23. Do you like your life?

-Not for now

24. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?

-I don't think I had a decent bf that anyone would care

25. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?

-Yes...well pushed actually

26. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?

-Girls

27. How long have you had Facebook?

-3 yrs haha

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?

-Once

29. What are your biggest fears?

Illness

30. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

Yes, tantrums if you ask me

31. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?

-YES

32. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a
cheater”?

-Nah

33. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?

-Yeh

34. Do you ever wish you were famous?

-Nooo

35. Are you currently missing someone?

-N.O.

This guy or that guy?

-Which guy?
Punk/Goth or Gangster?:

-NONE!

Preppy or Cowboy?

-WTF?!

Face or Body?

-Both

Sweet or Sexy?

-Sexeh

Well-educated or Dropout?

-Duh, educated

Armani or Abercrombie?

The F is this?

City-slicker or Rural Guy?

-City

Blue, Green, Grey, or Brown eyes?

Green >:)

Contacts or Glasses?

Both

More Questions.
36. Eyeliner or Mascara?

Eyeliner

37. Louis Vuitton or Dooney & Bourke?

-Louis

38. Pumps or flats?

-Pumps

39. Skirts or pants?

-pants

40. Socks or leggings?

Leggings

41. Hoodies or jackets?

-Hoodies

42. Heels or sneakers?

-Heels

43. Straight or curly hair?

Straight

44. Hoop or dangling earrings?

Dangling

45. White or black?

White

46. Victoria’s Secret or Bath and Body Works?

Victoria

47. Smoothies or lattes?

Smoothies

48. Diet or regular sodas?

Regular

49. Water or daiquiris?

Daiquiris

50. Pearls or diamonds?

Diamonds

51. Vintage or boho?

Vintage

52. Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?

Ashley Olsen

53. Lindsay or Hilary?

-Lindsay

54. Ipod or cell phone?

-Ipod

55. Friends or family?

Family

56. Lip gloss or lip stick?

Lipstick

57. Manicure or pedicure?

Manicure

58. Tiffany’s or Chanel?

Chanel

59. Love or peace?

Peace

60. Sunglasses or purses?

Purse

In a girl or guy…
Funny or Serious?: FUnny

Romantic or Daredevil?: Daredevil

Cute or Hot?:Hot

Dark Eyes or Light Eyes?: Dark Eyes

Long Hair or Short Hair?:Short

Curly Hair or Straight Hair?:Straight

Clean-cut or Rough?:Rough

Good Dancer or Good Singer?:Good Dancer

Basketball Player or Football Player?:BBall

Jock or Rebel?:Rebel

Smoker or Non-smoker?:Non-smoker

Druggie or Clean?:CLean

Has a Motorcycle or Has a Sports Car?:Sport car!

Beard/Mustache or Clean-shaven?:Clean-shaven

Younger or Older?:Older

Player or Loyal?Loyal

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 annotations:

Post a Comment